me gusta mucho la fuente, pero no hubo forma de hacer que funcione en mi pc...
very good font, but i cant use it in my pc, i dont know where's the problem.
did you install it?
How do I install a TrueType font in Windows?
1. Press the START button
2. Select Settings
3. Select Control Panel
4. Double-click the Fonts icon
5. From the File menu, choose Install New Font...
6. In the Folders tree, set it to the location of the new font
(you may have to select a different drive)
7. Highlight the correct font name(s)
make sure Copy fonts to Fonts folder is checked
and select OK
8. Close all windows and restart all programs
the problem was in my job's computer, but now in my home's computer i didnt how problems to install it.
lot of thanks anyway!
I enjoy the flourishes in the typeface, but is there something slightly amiss with the spacing?
No, the spacing is fine. You just have to manually adjust the kerning for each and every letter. Consider it fun ...