hello. i got the pf champion script pro, both bold and regular. in the video they have, for example, as can be seen on youtube, the letters can be changed. for example, "a" can have a long extended tail headed to the right. "C" as it is displayed in the font title itself, is much longer and more ornate than the one i can access just buy typing "C". i've already checked the character map but also can't find the different kinds of alternates. where might i find/ how might i be able to see those other more elaborate letter designs? thanks.

To access the alternates in an otf font you need to work with an otf aware application. Alas, there are only a few around and all very expensive.

its you again, thanks! i was just wondering (im new at this, obviously), can microsoft word 2007 do the trick? if not im thinking of getting adobe in design.

thanks!

Alas, no. Word 2010 (Word 14) is the first version of MS Word that will have support for OpenType ligatures.

Read this.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing