[DEL]

This is going to be a tough one, I can tell already.

I'm looking for a font entitled OPTI Champion Script. This, friends, is how it looks.

Beautiful, no? This one seems to have been a subject of some furious debate in the past, until someone actually found the vendor's old site and posted the url in one of the other major font forums. OPTI have gone bust in (as far as I can tell) the last couple of years, so therefore the font is no longer for sale. Anywhere. If anyone has a copy (in Windows TrueType) of Champion or some kind of clone, post here and you will set in motion a trail of joyful outbursts. I thank you, and good luck. A challenge indeed.

-Bacon Lettuce & Tørnquist

[quote:e652acee46="Tørnquist"]

This is going to be a tough one, I can tell already.

I'm looking for a font entitled OPTI Champion Script.

Beautiful, no? This one seems to have been a subject of some furious debate in the past, until someone actually found the vendor's old site and posted the url in one of the other major font forums. OPTI have gone bust in (as far as I can tell) the last couple of years, so therefore the font is no longer for sale. Anywhere. If anyone has a copy (in Windows TrueType) of Champion or some kind of clone, post here and you will set in motion a trail of joyful outbursts. I thank you, and good luck. A challenge indeed.

-Bacon Lettuce & Tørnquist [/quote:e652acee46]

A real, deathly challenge... ???

Not really, Viking friend.

Forget about OPTI. Forget about script. This is the [URL=http://www.bertholdtypes.com/bq_library/90056.html]Berthold BQ Champion[/URL] designed by Günter Gerhard Lange (1957). Can be yours for only $39,-, ?28,- or £19,-.

BTW, been digging in typhophile? That was more than a year ago! May not have the Viking Eye© but can see in the dark.

Signing off in a couple of days.

[DEL]

I have what you're looking for ;)

Not so deathly at all...however..no idea how to get it to you..there's no email..

[DEL]

Ah, fudge.

Well, Kat, you've outdone yourself again. And shamed me.

Typophile was the place I originally lifted the name from...but I must have missed the bit about Berthold. Oopsie. And thankyou.

Crawlbackintohisholey,

-Tørnquist

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing