Anorexus humanum est ... or?

See, if you are not careful you will learn something every day ...

Lauren-

No one called you a novice. In fact, your font was uploaded on here to begin with because it is fantastic.

And while I commend your effort to come in here and backtrack some of what you have said today, honestly, I don't believe for one second that you were being silly. You were being defensive and rude. Insulting "Fat" people, midwesterners and whoever else you swore at on this forum is why I called you unprofessional. You are unprofessional, and it shows through what you have written.

You come around getting totally defensive about someone saying that your font reminds them of something else, saying it's slander that you would copy someone else, when clearly you missed the fact that it was never your idea in the first place. You did copy someone, the artist who designed that cover, or type for the book.

It's a great font, and you did a great job of mimicking the type from the book you seem to be so fond of. But come one, "I do not need to copy someone elses work. Ever. " ? Really? If you would stop getting so defensive, maybe you would see that no one is attacking you.

No one is trying to bring you down. You came to this forum angry because your font was not properly credited to you. Ok, be mad, get the problem solved, and move on. Be an adult.

And you do not come across as confident. Saying how cool you are and how hot you are (and then rescinding your statements) says that you are incredibly low in the self-confidence department.

You design pretty fonts, and I think we all look forward to more of your typefaces. You should cater to your strengths and seriously consider thinking about what you post of yourself on the web.

@Lauren: ... You went so far as to post my personal info ... was that necessary at all? ...

Well, Lauren, you - sort of - asked for it. But you're right, it was a bit too detailed, so I have edited that post.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing