Does anyone know the font used for the Flavor of Love logo? Thanks!

here's an image:

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/podcast/flavorlove_podcast.jpg

the text that says "flavor of love"

Banana Split.

Originally known as Candice.

Or Cippus.

Also known as Cherry, Dolphins and FZ Jazzy 49. But I am almost sure that the font used in the example was the PT Banana Split.

Quote:

"Alan Meeks designed the Candice typeface in 1976. A groovy swirl of a font, Candice looks like an ice cream sundae topped with whipped cream. Candace is often seen on album covers, and has come to be associated with innumerable party hits from the 1970s. One thing is for sure: Candice is a child of it's times - flashy, lively, and fun!"

If someone is REALLY interested, you can contact Mr. Alan Meeks here.

[OT] Dear KKat, what interesting application do you use for the Screen we are watching? I am in awe with the matching solutions. Is it some typeface-identification-program? Cool, if it is.

Yes, handy little tool. But only for Windfruit, not for apples, I'm afraid. There is an expensive apple thingie but that is very slow, matching some 8.000 fonts in, they claim, 10 minutes - so that can easily be 12 to 13 minutes. I can do 20.000 in 4+ but then I still need to compare visually. Accuracy is, like with WTF, not always very good.

But, only for windfruit.

Thanks for the insight, dear KKat.

Which reminds me that Alex, when he was still young and ignorant, mumbled something about making a font matching thing.

¿Qué pasa?

how do I get this font??

Try a search ,,,

KK, I didn't get the "handy little tool" name :) without being "young & ignorant" :)

heeey, im still ignorant! But not doing the font matching anymore since i got bogged down at my paying job. maybe one day, when i am old, rich and content, i can return to my hobbies.

just wanted to let you know that i do pop in here daily to read what you guys say :)

Yeah, Alex - we're mumbling here, mentioning you - just to test you're paying attention to what we're mumbling about :)

OT. There's no way to avoid Chinese spammers here, and I'm doing my best to erase their SPAM as soon as I see it, but do u think it's possible to give me the right to ban users, who spam :)

mumble ... mumble ... mumble

Yet Alex, would be nice if we could do that. Or, maybe you don't noticed because we turned them into thin air while you were still asleep?

thanks guys...

i have been deleting them as well, but from i what i saw, it was one user posting 2-3 in a row and never coming back, unless you were deleting his messages consequently.

Do you see any repeat offenders?

Yes! But because we delete the posts we can not trace the member name. Next time the shoes, watches, name it, pop up I'll make a note of the name and IP. Where is the member list? And, please write a ban module ...

and the mumbling becomes demanding... i will work on that for you for next Christmas :)

Nice!! Next christmas ... that is tomorrow!!

Latest spammers deleted:

Ronnie on 2007-12-12 01:06:21 | (122.168.70.27)

Jospeh on 2007-12-13 00:48:36 | (122.168.19.177)

Stephen on 2007-12-18 06:27:25 | (122.168.87.79)

Jospeh on 2007-12-18 23:48:47 | (122.168.70.26)

Terrance on 2007-12-22 01:16:30 | (122.168.19.14)

Jospeh on 2007-12-23 23:04:55 | (122.168.28.79)

122.168.xxx.xxx = INDIA BHARTI TELEVENTURES LIMITED A/C ABTS MP

I lied. Sorry. It is done already, no need to wait till next Christmas. :)

In each member's profile moderators will see grey box in which you can click on a link to ban a user. That will prevent them from logging in, but wont erase anything.

Please use wisely.

Sure

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing