once i downlaod fonts how the fuck do i use them?

I am with you on that!!! As I FISH this whole site looking for a hint of how EXACTLY do you install the fonts after you download them....you would think it would be just a bit more obvious for newbies. MAYBE ITS AN INSIDER THING ONLY? HOW UPSETTING!!!

have you tried help? searching forum? etc...

shit you kids are lazy...

Okay poweruser...don't you think HELP should be listed as one of the OBVIOUS categories over on the left panel??? NO WAY..that would be to easy!! I FINALLY found HELP under the WEBSITE category...whatever. I guess software designers still don't care if they PISS OFF end users...NOT LAZY...just tired of having to BECOME AN ENGINEER in order to navigate a freaking webpage.....

Thank you for your feedback, arrogantuser... :)

as you can see i have added a "help" link at the top of the page beside "forum"

End User Suggestion: simply put...the words "HOW TO"...or HELP.....I surely don't want to spend the next three days searching through a FORUM for Bla Bla Bla...lets get to the point and move on!!

Thank you. Once I scrolled all the way up...I can see it there.

great!

glad i could help... and you sound much nicer as well

have a good one

Wow! Is that the new generation talk? They get fonts for FREE and they complain in this way?

Wow!

Isn't it like going to the gas station with the car and SHOUTING AT THE GUY THERE. "HEY; WHERE DOES THAT HOSE GO IN? WHAT? WHERE IS THE HELP SECTION? AND I DON'T PAY ANYTHING, YOU KNOW!!!"

Wow.

Well, well well, my dear Mowesy Dumbo, I think I need to add something to this. Not like Alex ... Ales likes doggies ... no, just a little bit more straight forward.

The members of this forum help others to find or ID a font. This forum is not a cumputer class for those who never took the trouble to find out how their computer works. Not the eclectronics, no, simply the software they are using. This is not a hospital for those that break their legs because they they start running before they can crawl.

Ever tried the famous Start Help? Probably not. Because then you would have known. Ever searched for 'install' on this forum? Probably not. Because you would have known. You would need a life-vest to not to drown in the answers.

But, both actions require that you can read. So the good old RTFRMF (or in your plain language, Read The Fucking Read Me File) advice probably doesn't solve the problem either.

Sleep tight my dear Dumdo. And, for heavensake be careful. For, you know, if you are not you may learn something every day.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing