I see the fonts, but it all says "Abstract Font", not the font names. And I like knowing font names. Help?

you can click on the details and find out :)

I know...but I miss being able to see the font names written in the fonts themselves. :D Is there anyway to change it back?

i understand... i'll be thinking of a solution for this....

Thank you, sir! ::salutes.:: You do us a great justice.

Oh, one more question, as long as you're here. I'm going to be using a font or two from here for a business. I know I have to pay a fee, but how would I go about doing so?

@Ademikota:I'm going to be using a font or two from here for a business. I know I have to pay a fee, but how would I go about doing so?

everything is author-dependent. if he says "pay", you pay, if he says free for anything, you dont pay

more: help

Umm, Ademitoka, this *bug* with not seeing the names should be temporary and unfortunately I'm the cause. But it will end in a nice comfortable and userfriendly interface. So please have confidence in Alex' skills, he will be changing it soon and we will all be happy boys and girls ... :-D

Shame on you! Destroying my happiness! But I forgive you. I have full confidence in Alex and patiently await my font names. Thank you both for your invaluable help. :D

Oh, and by the way, Alex...how would I know which fonts I need to pay for? Does it explicity say it somewhere? Forgive my stupidity but I just ain't seein' it.

3 places:

1. open font details, here on AF and it will show you the font properties from within the font file itself.

2. download zip file with the font, not just ttf. zip may contain additional text files that might explicitely forbid use unless you have purchased it.

3. If other options failed, figure out the author and search for his/her contact info. get info from them (usually dead end though)

everything failed? the status is still unclear? do not use

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing