4 matchesI don't recognize it, and the red arrow leads me to believe it may be custom.
7 matchesI know this isn't an actual font, this was designed specifically for the team, but I'm just looking for something as close as possible. Specifically, I'm looking for something with the triangular, pointed serifs on the letters and the serifs extending from the middle of the "X"
? Does this appear as any particular typeface to anyone out there? Thanks.
? Hey guys can anyone help me finding this font?
1 matchesi know its an old post, but i will answer for the google searchers like me :)
gahtering info from http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.fonts/2006-06/msg00002.html
"this is my very humble opinion, and a correct answer (for screen purpose only) could be:
Part 1: FON to BDF Convertion.
For example, using the Macromedia Fontographer ver.4.1 (Windows 98, not XP!):
- File->New Font,
- File->Import->Bitmaps... (a_font.fon),
- File->Generate Font Files... (output bitmap font format: BDF),
- Rename "untitled.YY" to "a_font.bdf",
- Remember the values followed after the keyword "FONTBOUNDINGBOX" in a_font.bdf -
the font's WIDTH, HEIGHT, LEFT, BOTTOM (for example: 8 12 0 -2),
- Replace all "SWIDTH 0 0" and "SWIDTH 1000 0" values with "SWIDTH 0", where
WIDTH1 = WIDTH * 1000 / HEIGHT (for example: "SWIDTH 667 0").
Part 2: BDF to TTF Convertion (Using FontLab Studio 5).
- File->Font Info->Names and Copyright->Full Name: a_font,
- File->Font Info->Metrics and Dimensions: Set "Font's UPM size" to HEIGHT*100, scaling glyphs (1200),
- File->Import->Bitmap Font... (a_font.bdf),
- Edit->Select All,
- Tools->Background->Trace Pixels,
- (If needed) Select the "space" cell, execute:
Glyph->Create Glyphs and Tools->Action->Metrics->Set width: (667),
- File->Font Info->Metrics and Dimensions: adjust the values according to the "Font's UPM size", for example
(assume "UPM size" = 1200):
Ascender = 900
Descender = -200
Caps height = 900
x height = 600
Check "Font is monospaced" if needed
[TrueType-specific metrics] : "Set custom values" :
Typo Ascender = 900
Typo Descender = -200
Typo Line Gap = 0
WinAscent = 1000
WinDescent = -200
- File->Generate Font: a_font.ttf
My best wishes to all Ladies :)
2 matchesIf in doubt you can always look at the copyright info in the metrics data.
1 matchesAlex, you mean the one that also ... zip ... glyph ... metrics ... editable props and so?
1 matchesThis info should be in the metrics data. If you can't find it, what font(s) are you talking about?