Hello everybody!

Please, we need your help, mdoerators.

My colleague Vinícius has just uploaded his font LOTT, but he'll upload to MyFonts.com for selling. He wants to remove or delete his font from AbstractFonts.com, but he couldn't delete it.

How do he remove his font?

Thank you!

Gustavo

I read: Copyright This font developed by Vinicius W. de Carvalho Venancio - This font is free for personal use. To use for profit, business, merchandise or print acess www.rebirthart.net and contact me to get commercial license. Thanks.

Edit kk:

To make this font sellable it needs some more work imho. I miss the Scandinavian characters such as æ Æ å Å. The unicode naming is empty, there is no license information, preferred family and the lot.

Yes, I and Vinicius were talking about copyrigth and EULA rules. Vinicius didn't create the licence EULA. He doesn't speak English. He's from Brazil like me. We're Inkscape community colleagues. He doesn't know writing an EULA.I'm helping him.

I'll warn him to add the Scandinavian characters and the unicode naming.

But he wants to remove his font from here. Please remove his font. His font still isn't ready. He's asking for you to do it.

Thank you for attention.

Contact Alex, he is the administrator and can do that for you. I am just a moderator so I can't.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/members/1

Koeieak, I've just sent a message to Alex. I and Vinicius are worried.

Why didn't Alex create the "remove font" in users profile?

It's irresponsibility.

Don't know why he didn't do that. Ask him :)

Removing it from here does, however, not remove it from the Internet. It is beyond doubt already copied an put on other sites.

Aaahhh, Koeieak!

Alex is donkey! He might have created the option "remove font" in users' profile!

Calm down. Alex removed the font already. It is not his fault that your friend does something he later regrets. Maybe it is him who needs to do some thinking.

Anyway, it is out there in the wild already, 30 downloads recently says http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/14954

(Google result for lott+font).

Thank you, Koeieak. I'll speak to Vinicius.

OK Gustavo.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing