Font Identification Request: Resolved

What is this Brazilian futuristic sans serif font used by the Brazilian internet and telepehone company Tim - Intelig 23?

I enjoy this font.

Thank you!

Gus

Brazilian futuristic sans serif? Why Brazilian?

Teuton

Hi,

*LOL* Brasilia is alive, young women dancing, celebration .... Teuton is a parodie and was inspired by a epitaph on a tumbstone, rough translation: "Here rest our good Father, died 10. December 1930 in his 65th year". StormType removed this picture from the new type speciem 2004, but it was in the 2002 booklet.

http://www.stormtype.com/

Btw: Have a look at the free typeface Saarland:

http://uwes.suche-plus.de/galerie/galerie5e.html

Bye bye

Hi koeiekat!

Because Brazil is a modern country.

But thank you, you're reaaly intelligent. I'm impressed to see it's a German font.

Hi propaganda,

You confounded Brasilia and Brazil. Brasilia is a capital city of Brazil, was estabilished in 1960 by the ex-president Juscelino Kubtischek, before few years of the Military Dictatorship of 1964.

Thank you for sharing me the site. I enjoyed the site Stormtype. The font "Teuton Unicase" (it doesn't exist, but only showed in the photo at this site) called me much attention because I love the unicase fonts.

Thank you again for sharing me the free font Saarland. It's nice font!

Bye!

Gus

Hey propaganda!

I visited your site, all your fonts are nice! I saw you're German.

But I have to be very sorry with you. You forgot to add the uppercase and lowercase letter ce cedilha (ç) to all the fonts.

The Portuguese and French-speakers use the letter ce cedilla, for example:

In French: français, française, agaçant, Alençon, amoraçe, etc.

In portuguese: ação, coração, criança, graça, doçura, açúcar, França, Itaguaçú, etc.

Please add the letters uppercase and lowercase ce deilla and upload all the fonts. If you can't or don't have time, can I add the letters ce deilla to all your fonts?

Hi,

@Gustavo

I'm impressed to see it's a German font.

Strom Type is Czech. These kind of fonts are center european. Netherland, Belgium, Germany and Czechia. I forgoten to mention England ... This are industrial fonts. Easy to paint on walls or signs and to grave in tumbstones.

Bye bye

Hey Propaganda...

Please, answer my questions about the letter ce cedilla at the post #5.

@Gustavo:Hey Propaganda...

Please, answer my questions about the letter ce cedilla at the post #5.

I never needed them so I gave them a low prority. I just added them in a few fonts. Saarland and Plakative Grotesk are now available. Jakob is still in work and i have to add a few other changes. This is a lot of work but it will come soon. The other typefaces may follow one by one in this year.

Bye bye

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing