Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Hello,

Does anyone know where can I find this kind of fonts for free download?

It looks like some kind of English Script, but double lined.

Thank you in advance :))

Never seen an open English or lookalike, the only open script type that comes to mind is the Stuyvesant.

There is one free English lookalike here on Abstractfonts, the Exmouth, one of the many Christine Mauerkirchner and Rainer Grunert clones made available for free to lure people into buying a CD full with copied fonts.

Making an outline of that font is easy as you can see.

This a quick and dirty draft, just for show and not good quality. If it is good enough for you PM me your email address.

Hello Koeiekat,

First I want to thank you for your help.

I need the e-fonts to present engraving-samples to a site that I'm making. I have an engraving machine and it's fonts are almost like ENGLISH SCRIPT EF (TRUETYPE), but double-lined, as you can see in the sample.

In case that I don't find double-lined I will put the simple English Script, because of their resemblance.

If you find by any chance a double-lined English Script please give me a sign.

Thank you very much,

Best wishes.

Seeker, you already have what you need. An engraving machine will follow the contours of a font, thus the engraved result will be what you call double-lined and we know as open or outline.

Yes, I do have the real fonts, for engraving, as metalic objects.

I still need the E-FONTS, in electronic format, to put them on my site.

Is the example I showed good enough?

Well, not exactly. The common English Script are more useful, considering that they resemble more, altough they are not double-lined. I will use them for a start but I keep searching.

If I'll find them I'll send the file for free-post here.

Thank you anyway.

But these fonts are not the Stuyvesant you have indicated first.

They are very good indeed.

Are they open or come with a fee?

Read my first post again ...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing