I just purchased CornDog font and it is blurry, jagged.

I contacted the creator and he said that he created it on Mac and doesn't know how to solve my problem.

I am not super computer skilled, on Windows 2000 and just simply wanting to drop the Font onto images. We are using it as our Logo name font for website and maybe some printed material later down the road.

This is what he said it is:

CFF (PostScript) OpenType font

Can anyone help?

Any image editing program, that is free that we can download that will make the font sharp and clean?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not a computer expert, but in this case I would be asking for a refund because that's just ridiculous if you ask me.

Which CornDog?Chank or Fonthead?

We purchased it from Fonthead.

Any ideas?

Looks clean enough to me.

What do you mean by 'drop the font on an image'?

I'm not saying the font they created is bad.

I'm saying that I'm on using Windows 2000 PC, and for whatever reason, on my computer, it comes out jagged when I use the font on Photos.

It is our logo, so we put our name on photos and it is coming out jagged and not clean. We are not sizing it up to more than 90 pt so shouldn't be an issue.

I'm sure its probably our system and that it wasn't created with Windows 2000 in mind.....

Fonthead said they didn't have anything older than XP that would make it look clean.

Thought I'd ask you guys if you knew what I could to do get it to look like it should?

Thanks

Maybe there is a free photo editing program out there we could upload the font too and it will make it look clean?

I am still not sure what you mean with ''drop the font on an image'.

Can you show an image with the unsatisfactory result so that we can see what you mean?

[DEL]

deleted

SkecherSale has been banned

User any at 112.111.175.157 PUTIAN CITY, FUJIAN, CHINA, has been banned from the forum.

IsaStaff at 120.50.34.15, SINGAPORE, has been banned from the forum.

remelyer at 58.22.148.91, PUTIAN CITY, FUJIAN, CHINA, has been banned.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing