Font Identification Request: Resolved

searching for this

no match at WTF

...in Didots families

probably but the 's' is special

along with the 'e' attached (in red)

Did you separate the letters? If so, what was before the r?

yes i did

this was the original,

H, T is Elfort

http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/intellecta/elfort/gallery.html

so are the letters e, m, o, r, a, t...

except the 'l' and 's'

but they fit in so good...

Elfort?? Isn't that the good old Berthold Poppl Exquisite?

How old is this sample, Tophy? As KK found out this looks like Poppl Exquisit with alternates. Don’t know if there is a digitale version …

Hi,

@tophy52:

except the 'l' and 's'

The «l» fits fine to the Poppl Exquisit Zierbuchstaben (Alternates) like i found it in a book. Publisher: Stulle (Stuttgart, Germany), title: Headline-Schriften, year: 1985.

Except the «s» all letters fits to the Poppl Exquisit and Alternates like in the ancient book from the last millenium.

Bye bye

You're right !

Thanks to all of you.

Case Solved.

In all the Poppl Exquisite variations I have seen there is none that includes both the l and the s as in your sample Tophy. The Mecanorma version Poppl Exquisit MN (unique identifier GST:PopplExquisitMN:1994), has all characters in the sample but the s. Mecanorma's Italic variation, Poppl Exquisit MN Italic (unique identifier GST:PopplExquisitMN-Italic:1994) is the one and only Poppl Exquisit variation I know of that has the s, but for the rest is the same as other Poppl Exquisits.

I must be missing one.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing