I need a freeware, free license, freely used, free, no cost version of these Roman Capitals with the geometric construction circles and outlines. Does anyone know where I can find a free version of this?

Thanks!

No. And that answer is the only thing that’s free.

Being a free font site doesn’t mean that you’ll get commercial fonts for free, cheapskate.

Thank you so much for that *very* helpful and polite answer. I am so pleased that you took the time to be so kind, and offer such great assistance. It speaks very well of how your parents raised you, and your level of manners and breeding are clearly demonstrated.

Again, thank you!

a short fuse?

I agree with lancer ,also there is no need for name calling, I buy some stuff but everything, I can find free I also get it . It makes no sence on paying for things you can find free somewhere else.

Maria, did you notice lancer525's approach opening this thread?

Yes I saw what he wrote; Iam used to peoples desperation over small things about graphic's. I teach for free in various sites and they are mostly teenagers they really sound desperate and sometimes demanding, but I'm the adult with some experience, therefore I learned how to be a little condescendant.

I understand Maria, but hesitate to agree. In the real world that attitude doesn't take one very far - as this thread shows.

What attitude? I wrote an inquiry with a simple request. It was intended to be humorous, and should have been taken that way. I need one letter out of this font, and considering that I've purchased nearly 200 of them over the years, I would think that asking for a free one, (because the site has them!) would neither make me a "cheapskate" nor subject me to supercilious derision. Your own signature says "Relax... It is just a font" so what is the gigantically massive deal that someone asking for a free font is making everyone so grumpy, hateful, and demeaning? Give me a break. If a person asks for a piece of information, and one has it, then there is no reason whatsoever to withhold it, unless one is mean, petty, selfish, and hateful. If one doesn't have said information, then one should just say so without all the snark and personal attack. Sheesh...

If someone offers you a Rolex in a street and you know it has been stolen, would you take it?

That’s the problem with digital things. Most of the people think that they have to be free. Are they music, movies or fonts. But they never think about that these things were made by humans, who want to live by designing and producing those things.

So if you want to have a commercial font, buy it. You won’t get any other information here. Case closed.

I found this - hope it helps: http://www.fontriver.com/font/codex/

It is similar - I'm assuming that this will suffice for the look and feel - if not then look up "Codex Font" via google or another search engine. Good Luck!

@lancer525

Had you asked for one and only one letter you would have had it as an eps long time ago. But you didn't ... did you? You wanted a commercial font for free. Not a lookalike as suztv is so kindly suggesting, no, the real thing. For free.

Oh, and whatever happened to please?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing