Font Identification Request: Resolved

Can anyone please help me identify this font, or at least a free, similar typeface?

I port fonts to the iPhone and iPod Touch, and I have had a few requests for this one, but Google isn't showing anything.

[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/koenigsegg_ccr/Ring.jpg[/IMG]

It is a custom work (link in german only) from Ole Schäfer (primetype) for the german designagency fünfwerken. If you are an authorised partner you’ll get it at primetype.

The Nurburgring seems to have what looks like markings and graffiti on the track...any reason for this at all?

is there a free similar version of this available anywhere?

Font name for the Nürburgring (nurburgring) is Hanzel Normal/Bold/Italic/Condesed/etc... the font file that I found had the i and ü dots square and the r is a bit different, probably they tuned it up just a little bit for the logo.

La tipografía gratuita que más se asemeja a la pegatina de Nurburgring es "STERNBACH-OBLIQUE"

The most similar font about Nurburgring is "STERNBACH-OBLIQUE" look for it. Its free!!

www.whatfontis.com search "Sternbach" choose oblique... Enjoy it

It is a local font. It's name is Nürburgring And I think It is a local site logo.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing