I've downloaded several wonderful fonts from here, but I cannot seem to get Monogram KK to work, it has been downloaded, unzipped and it shows up in my font folder as a TTfile, but it doesn't show up in any programs as an available font. Help please

In which font folder?

Windows XP, went to Control panel, then appearance and themes, then fonts then dropped it there after it was unzipped.

Just opening the zip-file and drag and drop the font in the font folder is not the best way to make a font usable on your PC as Windows doesn't 'know' the font is there until you reboot. Better to properly install a font. Unzip the font to a folder of your choice, then open the Windows font folder, go > File > Install new font > then follow the menu. Or, unzip to a folder of your choice > go there > right click > Copy > goto \Windows folder > right click the fonts folder > Paste. Now Windows 'knows' the font is there and you can use it.

Also see Help on the top and bottom of this page. Good luck and thanks for liking the Monogram kk which I made for the fun of it as someone once wanted a font looking like embroidery monograms. It is caps only and no numbers!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing