Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Hi looking for this font looks simislar to many gothic, blackletter, oldeglish fonts but has script tyoe swirls.

please help

I'd say a Beckett-Kanzlei, Regular

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/12274?text=attitude

swashes are added aslong as the 3 't' have a different swash

If you know anything about open fonts from adobe u'll know they can have more than one character in just one font with diffrent flourishes, the font u put is close but not the one :( plz help peeps

If you know anything about fonts you will see within a split second that the ornaments are manually added.

Before the times that everyone who sees something with text in it assumes it is a font it was called artwork.

trust me i had this font thats what kills me, this font exsits as shown here :( just cant remeber the name

Maybe you're right, maybe there is another one WITH the swashes,

but they are all too different on the letters to be part of an OTF font,

and in the meantime, it's obvious it is the right style of Old English

This time i tried the Becket

i see what ur sayin but the "a" is diffrent and if u know burgess script its got like nearly 4 versions of some letters which u can only really utalise with illustrator or photoshop,so some ppl havent even noticed. but i shall keep looking thanks so far guys

@BIGMEM:its got like nearly 4 versions of some letters which u can only really utalise with illustrator or photoshop,...

Ahahah, what's the point for a font creator to make an OTF with so many versions if it can only be used in Photoshop or Illustrator ? Especially in OTF !

Naaaa, all fonts can be used in any programme! Mark my word.

I saw that the top and the bottom of the 'a' were diffrent. But i really beleive it's part of the "extravaganza design", it's not THE letter itself.

But keep on searching and don't forget to keep us informed, i'd like to know too.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing