Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I posted a previous thread with no pictures, this one has pics.

I would like the font to be like Suicide Silence or The Black Dahlia Murder

thanks.

Compare the duplicate letters. They don't match. So there is no font. Similars you'll find in the Brushed section

Alex, how about a 'trash' dept.?

how would you describe that category?

Is it not Grunge? Or Grunge+Horror?

I'm with Kkat here - we need a Trash category, while not all the "trashy" typefaces fell into Horror category.

Ok, sorry for being nitpicky but redundancy is my pet peeve.

How is Trash different from Grunge?

Okay, maybe the exact word is Weathered, but it's going to be rather unclear to the non-English speaking people here. Trash is more general than Grunge, in my opinion - but the final word is yours, Alex. There are many fonts here that fell into another missing category - Damaged, which is ...well, similar to Weathered.

Sometimes a dash helps: Grunge/Trash Eroded/Distorted.

@ivan, final word is mine, but i want to make sure you get to talk as well...

i like kk's suggestion and renamed grunge to "Grunge/Trash".

however, i think that Eroded would fit more with Grunge/Trash instead of Distorted as Distorted simply means the letters are jumping or their original shape is altered to add wavy effect or something.

See what you mean Alex, was merely an example of how these thingies could be dealt with. Yet, like that there is a trash now.

@ kaneSS: yes, I consider this trash. Possibly also because of your nick? Ever paid any attention in history classes?

the font i just submitted is a death metal logo type font.

I didnt see anywhere to choose the category for it.

here's the one i submitted.

Put it in the trash ...

i think its in horror. unless you were being literal.

Not really bloody enough for horror I guess. But why not both?

it wasnt up to me.

dafont has a similar category confusion, there is no difference between the font styles of the destroy and distorted category. it's hard to bracket grunge/trash type fonts i suppose. if anyone could do it, you guys could though.

as you can see here the suicide silence logo is a font. as this local band to me used the same font long ago before suicide silence was big, anyways.......does anyone know this font??

oh yeah

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing