Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hello it's me "the heidi fliess" of the dev/design world, or heidi montag whoever she is... anyways I do have a font i'd like ID'ed if you could.

Sorry for the small pic, its of a book I have and I dont have a scanner or digi cam at present so I had to find one on the web. There were aparently two versions of this book, the one I'm seeking being the least common, as this is the ONLY picture on the net I could find. So here it is:

Heeeeeeh, what's happening? Where is our friendly outspoken nymph gone? Been to NY?

OK, nymphy friend, I'm afraid your pict is too fuzzy to restore. As the forum server compresses uploaded images even more it may help to know where your pict comes from. It will, indeed, help even more if you ask the neighbour with a camera or scanner to make a good pict of the title. The rest, however nice, is irrelevant.

I ask because I am sure this is an existing font, so it must be possible to find it.

Thank you, I will try to find another picture, this one was poor even before uploading it. Or I will scan one/take a picture when I get back home to my computer.

I cannot remember what site I found this pic on, but the book is called "Little Puff," by Margaret Hilert. I found several pics of the book on the web, but all except the small blurry one I posted, feature a simple VAG Round sans-serif, not the decorative "puffy" font that I inquire about.

I'm sure it's a font, I have seen it elsewhere I am sure, but it's not outdone and I just think it's swell...

Anywho, thanks for your help. Will post better pick sometime soon.

Have a look at Cruz Swinger, 1970.

Geez, Your Majesty - that's IMPRESSIVE!!! Nailed it :)

Amazing Swallow!! AMAZING!!!

Sure made one nymph happy.

Thank you two. But it was easier than it seems. I just thought, that it has an Octopuss-feel and – dang, #2 in the row was Cruz Swinger. ;^D

Here you go, nothing beats the power of nature. But, promise, it won't happen again. At least not for this one. Thanks.

Now we're waiting for "the heidi fliess" to respond....

Maybe still asleep or just her first coffee, she is in Vegas, remember?

Oh thank you! That's it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I appreciate it. Most excellent!

See what one coffee can do ...

Mmmmm coffee. :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing