Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I looking for the MLS (US Major League Soccer) Official font.

More images for number

Please give me your font ! hai_invincible84@yahoo.com Thanks so much

@jaxal:I looking for the MLS (US Major League Soccer) Official font.

This is an old message but I just happen to know where you can download a free font derived from that jersey font.

I can't post the url here because the last time I mentioned a segment of the internet here, the mods here deleted the mention of that segment. It just happens that that is a part of the site name.

The font is free, the website is free but the site name is not free to post here. That is pretty design.

@skinweaver:

This is an old message but I just happen to know where you can download a free font derived from that jersey font.

What is the name of that font?

mls

could you please email me that file? i can't find it anywhere. jackmiller913@gmail.com thanks a million, that's amazing that you found it. the numbers are so crisp and modern.

can I get this font please, would be greatly appreciated! premiernorfolk@gmail.com

Please give me your font ! shopkhangsport@yaoo.com Thanks so much

Trying to set-up a Vietnamese counterfeit jerseys production line?

If you are looking for the MLS font, go to this link

http://tinyurl.com/...zunqpu

This link will bring you to the results page at Search.com, where I found the font. Click on the result for a web site that has alt. something on the web page title. I can post the site here but the moderators might not approve.

When you get to that site, click on the 2010 tab and scroll down to the bottom of the list because the list is date-based and the font was released early 2010. There are many other football fonts on that 2010 tab, just scroll through the list.

Edit Mod: URL changed to non existing URL.

@skin

This now outdated so not really relevant anymore but please understand that the fast majority of requests for these sort of fonts come from China/South-East Asia with the intention to make and sell counterfeit jerseys. We do not support links that will enable this.

Yet, as your link here also makes it possible to find fonts that copy current jerseys I had to change it a bit. Understand?

This is your forum, this is your show. There is no point arguing if a moderator action is right or wrong. You call the shots as far as what's going on here.

However, the thread might be outdated but the topic is not. I occassionally get private messages from here looking for this font so I decided to do this to get myself out of this mess. I was hoping that indirectly linking to a site through a lesser known search engine might do the trick. This is what I got for bragging. :(

If I only know how to create fonts, I will make my own fonts of all football jersey fonts. I love them and I am not engaged in any business directly or indirectly related to football. I also do not use these fonts for anything commercial, purely personal.

I am no longer replying to private or public messages regarding the MLS font. Considering that directly or indirectly linking to a site where i know the font is found is not acceptable here, I suggest that anyone looking for this font should go to your favorite search engine and look for the "MLS uniform font". I also suggest that you use a meta search engine to rid yourself of unrelated search results (spam?) that abound in the results major search engines show you. Go to a meta search engine like www.search.com, www.metacrawler.com, www.webcrawler.com, www.ixquick.com, www.dogpile.com and hundreds of other meta search out there but it is the top (unpaid) result at search.com :)

BTW football jersey counterfeiters exist in South America, Europe and in every territory where the game is popular. China and South East Asia do not have a monopoly. Would you believe that football jersey counterfeiters exist even in Spain?

And with this, I take my leave.

id like this font

Can you pleas send this font to me.

thank you

grumr.d@hotmail.com

i like the font can u sent that vector or font to me...pl cgabbas.amin@yahoo.com.. thank you

how can I find LA GALAXY MLS fonts to use it for my name on my shirt?

bagus

bagus

Can you pleas send this font to me.

thank you

abdulaziz110794@gmail.com

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing