Font Identification Request: Resolved

i am finding this font for a long time now and i need this asap. can you please help me?

How about Damaged Goods?

PHEW!!!! Kkat does it again!!! I wish there was something similar to WTF for freeware fonts. But I assume that's not an easy task, Alex???

i did a project while attending university trying to categorize fonts into groups using a type of artificial intelligence. it did provide some results but was not dynamic enough to allow new fonts and some of the categories were more than questionably related....

it is still on my mind as that would be a great service to supplement the one that kkat, you and others provide.

There is Ivan, there is. And Alex, you know, remember? And I think, Ivan, I told you too. So all you need is a windows computer, that little utility I told you about and a copy of Abstractfonts and Dafont. The rest doesn't add much apart from some scrapbook sites. Professional commercial fonts, different story. WTF helps but often fails, which makes the search - if needed at all - more time consuming specially to separate the clones from the legal ones ...

Well, kkat - I think I mentioned this to you as well: I'm using a Russian program called FontDetect (part of FontMassive bundle freeware). It is pretty stable and accurate, the problem is that I don't think I will be downloading the WHOLE abstractfonts or Dafont.com...that's why I asked Alex if it's possible to have feature such as WTF with abstractfonts. Plus, with FontDetect you have to temporary load the fonts in order to get their bitmaps and compare the stroke with the image in question. Plus, I think that such feature will generate even more traffic to our site, making more money for Alex from Google AdSense - not that I'm implying that he can quit his daily job and move to Costa Rica :)

Aargh, people. You play with bigger ammo. I'm just using brain, memory and some sorting-tools of the online »foundrysources«. No wonder you are faster.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing