Font Identification Request: Not resolved

i need to find this font name asap.

Why twice Jessica?

oh....i didnt realize i posted twice...sorry.....it's been a LONG day. VERY tired :O zzzZzzzz

nm...i found it. thanks

ok....scratch that....the one i found is a bit different. the one i found which is VERY close is Luna Bar....but it's not quite the same....the uppercase L is sharper in the original image.

any ideas???

any help GREATLY appreciated

No, don't scratch that! You found the match. It all fits but the L and a as I can see now, and the C has been compressed.

This can be solved. Don't reject the Luna Bar.

With that C, o, capital I, m g and e I don't think you will get any closer. The sample you've been given is a (hand?) modification. Your ID is right on.

ok.....now heres my next question......the "Luna Bar" version is MUCh thinner than the sample version......and the Luna Bar download version does not give you an option of "BOLD" in Photoshop. Is there any way to make it more bold, either manually or some other way???

I NEED this font, but i need it bolder....any help on that??

thank you so much for your help...you have no idea how stressed i am!

You will have to add outlines, condense the C, and modify the L, a and s. In this pict the size of the capitals is somewhat smaller than the lower case. About 80% I gamble.

Or, you modify the font itself, making it bold. Then you can also easily condense the C and modify the L and a. The s is more trouble, but can be done. The setting for bold would be 18 horizontal and vertical for the lower case and 20 for the upper case.

There are a few characters like the f and the 2 that behave weird when making them bold. There you must first change the direction of the outlines.

Have to go out now for a few hours. If you need more help let me know.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing