I am the designer of the Social Animal font, but the person who uploaded MY font, has uploaded the older, not complete version. I now want the font to be replaced with the NEW font, how can I manage that? I tried to contact the guy who put my font online, but he does not respond...

And I think my name should be in the designers list, not his!

[DEL]

@Bas Bouwense:And I think my name should be in the designers list, not his!

I actually can read:

Copyright: Copyright (c) Bas Bouwense, 2006. All rights reserved.. Version: Version 1.0 . Trademark: SociaLAnimaL is a trademark of Bas Bouwense.. Manufacturer: Bas Bouwense. Designer: Bas Bouwense. Designer URL: www.basbouwense.nl.

Sergio, Bas means that he wants his name in the box with the selectable designers names.

Ivan is quit lately. Holidays?

[DEL]

@koeiekat:Sergio, Bas means that he wants his name in the box with the selectable designers names.

A-ha, ok. Got it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I responded to Bas as he contacted me as well. I explained that i don't usually add a designer unless there is more than 1 font by her/him on Abstract Fonts.

I also explained that there is a difference between 'submitted by' and 'designed by'. He probably used all means at the same time.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing