Congratulations on your fonts, Analia!

I responded to an inquiry from Analia in another fonts forum, suggesting a number of sites where she might be able to display her work. This site was one of them, and I know of at least two other places that I suggested that now have them, as well.

I love AHDN, but I am biased towards dingbat fonts, in particular.

Analia, if you are reading this, please consider sending me an e-mail at bobistheowl@hotmail.com, if you would like to have some assistence with making dingbat fonts. There isn't much in the way of tutorials on the subject that can be found on the Internet, but I have learned a lot through trial and error, and I may be able to give you some tips that you won't be able to find somewhere else. You can find some of my fonts here by looking in the new stuff between January 18 and February 1. I can't help you with any questions about alphabet fonts, though. Most of my font making procedure is based on mathematics, rather than drawing ability.

Thanks,

~bito

It looks like the picture description didn't come up. The above is one of my source graphics from LaetitaBats 1 or 2.

Here's a quickly done John Lennon for you.

And here's a quickie Paul. I didn't spend more than 2 or three minutes on either of them.

Hi Bob, thank you!

In fact I don't have much experience on font creating. I just LOVE fonts, and I have the FontCreatorPorgram5.

In the beginning I made them just for myself, for fun and for my own use. But then some people told me they like them, so I decide to make them available for everybody.

I am not a pro designer. And I think the math method would be... hard to me (I was never good with math)

Thanks for your comments and for your good vibes!

Ana

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing