I am looking for a font w/ people, preferably kids, making letters either w/ their whole bodies or like "YMCA." I swear I've seen that type of logo, but does it exist as a font? FYI, this is for a community coalition that serves kids.

SMS on a full sized keyboard ??

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

what is a font w/?

font "with" people's bodies making / forming the letters

Well that really did speed it up for you ... typing 4 letters less .. No quick thumb language please.

Try this.

I appreciate the font selection (and the sarcasm), but the fonts I need have to be appropriate for kids. Thanks for your efforts though.

Hi Sam try this

http://www.musicaecomputer.com/fonts/gymnastics_regular/english.htm

Regards

Gary

Thanks for the input, Gary. I've checked out about 9-10 of these fonts but they aren't really kid-oriented (some are even obscene!).

@Sam Landry: ... they aren't really kid-oriented (some are even obscene!).

I don't think you'll find something really kids orientated and am sorry to read that you find some obscene. Keeping your remark about 'a community coalition that serves kids' in mind I tried to find a link without obscene ones and thought AlphaFitness might have been a possibility. Alas ...

The perfect font for this is 101! Hands Across America.

Its pictures of children with their hands joined, and the letters are on their shirts.

It's freeware, but you'll have to look for it yourself. If you leave an e-mail address in this thread, I'll send it to you.

There are tons of these fontbats around but that is not what Sam asked for.

If there is one, it's probably by Melle DERIEPPE Claude.

Try Bizaro or Flotner. A little farer is Alpha Wizard, but could be kidoriented.

Flotner is a little too graphic for kids. I don't think she's looking for naked bodies that create the letters. It's a great font, but not for her purpose.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing