If you are an amateur font maker, and are looking for a site to showcase your fonts, please contact Luc Devroye: lucdevroye@gmail.com

Luc is a professor of Computer Science at McGill University in Montreal, and he is also the Internet authority on fonts and typography. He's offering free hosting on his site for anyone making freeware fonts. If you make large file size fonts like I do, that's OK, because Luc has unlimited bandwidth at his disposal. Currently I'm the only designer on his site, and he'd like to add more.

Luc's home page is:

http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/fonts.html

There are subpages for designers, download locations, and every conceivable font category. He can't guarantee that a lot of people will see your fonts, but they will come up in search engine results, particularly if you make an anouncement about them in this forum, or the message boards on other sites.

Is that a Canadian maple leaf in the lower right hand corner of this window? I'm from Toronto.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing