Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hello, all...

A friend of wants me to turn his company logo into embroidery design. Attached is the font used on his letterhead. Can anyone identify it or suggest a similar font.

Thank you...

~Joanne F.

I was wondering, if you have the letterhead why then not show us a clear and not distorted pict?

My apologies...I do not have the actual piece of paper. This was emailed to me. This is the best I can offer.

I am not very well educated in computer graphics. I am pretty much self taught. That must be obvious.

Again, my apologies for the crummy sample.

~Joanne F

Well, I'll give it a try with this one then

Many, many thanks...

~Joanne F.

No luck this time. I've dropped it at wtf and asked for some help. Wait and see.

Maybe you could ask your friend for a good quality scan of the letterhead. As it is, rubbish in; rubbish out.

With a little help from my friends: Jana. Do read the readme file!!

Thanks for your trouble..."Jana" looks like the one...I'm going to make it be the one! I will read the readme file.

That's the nature of the embroidery business...crayon drawings...crummy scans...a lot of searching (trying to match a font) with hardly any info to go on...all for a friend of a friend of a friend................

Thanks again!

~JF

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing