Font Identification Request: Resolved

So I found the last one I wanted, but I couldn't find this one in your serif section. It's a dead ringer for Aachen, but the serifs are all different. Any suggestions?

A dead ringer for Aachen? I'd say egyptienne.

You are looking at the Egyptienne Bold Condensed, even further condensed to 75% and then tortured.

Well, maybe not a dead ringer, but shaped like it anyway ;) Thanks kkat...Looks like I'll have to use the Aachen anyway. Cheap customers...

Nah ... $22!!

I may assume that is less that half an hour fee. Get the thing, torture it and the price of torturing just went up with $22, A bargain, I'd say, for an extra half hour of torturing ...

I agree, but not with these guys. They don't want to spend a penny they don't have to, since it cuts into their profits. They'd rather just use something similar that I already have. If Aachen wouldn't have worked (like if they had been fill-in jerseys for an existing set), I would have just traced over the graphic I uploaded. They're that cheap.

Tsja ...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing