Font Identification Request: Resolved
[DEL]

Need this exact font. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

[DEL]

Could you tell me what I am doing wrong? I have tried twice to send a jpeg? I am feeling quite inept.

make sure it is less than 5 inches wide - 1 inch in height, it should be RGB or Grayscale -- and 72 dpi.

When you choose the file - make sure you click on CHOOSE - then post

Hopefully that will do it. I'm testing now...

[DEL]

Thanks for trying to help. I will try later. I do not have a CHOOSE option. I hit BROWSE, select my jpg and the title appears in the box -- but it never shows up. I give up for now.

When you click below this box for ATTACH AN IMAGE - you have "Choose File" to click on -- when you click on that a dialogue box appears - after you click on the photo document you are attaching - you must click CHOOSE the other choice is CANCEL - and that's not what you want. Once you click on that - it comes back here. When you are back here where it says CHOOSE FILE (right now next to it is says no file selected) the name of your photo will be there... and then you click post - and voila - it's a done deal.

Good luck.

Nice doggiehouse you put there for your swietiepies Heron

[DEL]

The only box available to me under the ATTACH AN IMAGE is BROWSE. I can find my image (which is a 80KB jpg) I do not have a CHOOSE choice, I have OPEN or CANCEL, I pick OPEN which brings it into the box. Nowhere do I see NO FILE SELECTED. Right now my image file name appears in the box and I will once again hit POST. I thank you again for trying to help me, I do not know what else to try.

Katdoor (isn't that a catflap??) What heron explained is if the pict you want to upload is on your own pc (sorry apples, Mac). If you rightclick on Heron's doggiehouse and look at the properties you will see that the URL is http://www.abstractfonts.com/forum/images/3fd7c1a12c89f7b1bcd6fc2bd65aef7e.jpg meaning it has been uploaded to abstractfonts as Heron described.

If it is out there somewhere you must use the img bbcode:

[img ] IMAGEURL [/img ] (NO SPACES!!) If you look at the properties of the 'worthless without pics' pict you will see that that one has not been uploaded to abstractfonts but is opened from my images directory: http://koeiekat.com/images/!!without_pics.gif

So you can do it either way, depending where the pict is stored.

OK your pict is there. Now we have to find the font. Always a bit of a problem with these embroidery files.

Very little detail to say the least. Or rather muddy, very very muddy. I think your best bet will be a bold Garamond or so.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing