Font Identification Request: Resolved

Please help with International Business intellegence font, it must be a free font please.

Have a fab day/evening!!

Thanks Johan

in spite of your wish, the font appeared to be a commercial one - Arquitectura

That is the Arquitectura. The Image Club only has the narrow version. WSI (rightfully extinct) cloned the font and also had a Wide/Broad version which matches the second line; the Arcane. Corel gave it away with earlier Draw versions - even the trials - as Architecture. A.Carr brought us a free copy named Arcitectura and, if I remember well, also Fantasia Concepts had this one under the name Arcitectura. Made all it's usual variations, left right and center.

If I would spend some more time on this the list might become pretty long. This should do though ...

Edit KK:

OK one more: Archie Regular DB (Softmakers).

OK RF, you were faster ... but I have more info ...

Once on the WTF I was not careful enough posting a clone's name, and 'been warned not to do so, if a commercial font does exist.

So here rules are not so strict, as I can see. ;)

cheers

Edited kk 10:15 GMT+2:

Normally I don't link to clones but in a case like this, because the Arcitectura has been here since 2002 ... and Johan also wanted the wide version, which only WSI ever published ...

And then, mentioning one clone I might as well mention the rest (the list is never complete, I'm afraid) of the clones too.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing