Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I need to find out what this font is - can anyone help me out with this please??

thanks a bunch!

Looks like an embroidery font. No match. But the Splendor Alphabet has a similar feeling.

[DEL]

My first thought was that's an embroidery monogram font, in which case it may have been created specifically for embroidery. I'm curious as to where you got the image file?

[DEL]

GMTA koeiekat :)

You are right, the image is an embroidery font, and the file was a scaled down version of something - I am a digitizer, and one of my clients would like me to digitize it for them...and is a prettu popular monogram font. It's rare that a font would be created just for embroidery - so i figured that i would come ask the experts!

I am at a loss here - and I really would love to add this font to my collection! Thank you in advance for all of your help! I really appreciate it!

Would there be a better pict available?

no this is all that i have - the one that she sent was too big to upload... but is still a little fuzzy. I can email it to you if you like??

[DEL]

MissJax, I'm trying to understand correctly, you have a client who wants you to punch a monogram using that font? Or are you wanting the TTF so your embroidery program can import and convert?

I'm an embroidery digitizer also(among other things).

I would like the ttf to covert into embroidery files.

[DEL]

Ahh you're lucky then, that's one module I don't have with the software I use. What program do you use?

I use Corel Drawings X3 and I LOVE it!

[DEL]

I tried a demo of Corel Drawings a couple of years ago and didn't like it at all. It simply was not as flexible as what I have. We use Wilcom ES (Melco) , but my dream program would be Tajima Pulse. Unfortunately the bottom tier starts at like 9K and I'd need one of the top two tiers to do more than what I can do now.

I have not tried X3 though. I'll have to look into what it can do.

It might be worth the cost just to save me time punching fonts lol. Although in reality since most of what I do is either complex art or corporate logos I don't need a whole font face that often. I assume you can save DST files from X3 Drawings?

yes, i sure can... I can digitize to most formats. i actually sell the letters to people as design files. I am pretty new to this, and spent a lot of money on my new machine. Compared to the other software out there - this was very reasonable. One day I am sure that I will upgrade to the other programs - but for not this works great!

[DEL]

Good for you! Sorry weren't much help with the font.

People complain about the expense of professional graphics software- it's nothing compared to the price of embroidery software!

Good luck with it all.

:( Shoot - i was really hoping that someone would find this one....

and yes, you are right - it costs a fortune!

[DEL]

@MissJax1::( Shoot - i was really hoping that someone would find this one....

Well, don't give up. You might try some embroidery outlets like Great Notions or Dakota Collectibles, etc, if they name the font then you could search for the TTF.

I'll look again later- right now I gotta get back to work lol

Customlogofactory calls it Monogram. Scroll down.

YEAH - I SEE THAT. THANKS FOR FINDING IT - BUT I AM LOOKING FOR THE ACTUAL FONT TO DIGITIZE... AHHH!!! THIS HAS TO BE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS WILL HELP OR NOT - BUT I HAVE A FRIEND THAT PURCHASED THE EMBROIDERY FONT - AND IT WAS SENT TO HER CALLED "THORN FONT"..... I AM GOING TO START LOOKING FOR A FONT THAT IS SIMILAR WITH 'THORN' IN THE NAME - BUT THOUGHT MAYBE THIS WOULD SPARK SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS???

Did you see this?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing