Font Identification Request: Resolved

i have searched for it everywhere and cant find it

or if u find a font that looks alike send me the link

[DEL]

Anklepants is a bit similar, if you skewed it (It's not italic).

A suggestion would be to look thru the futuristic fonts at dafont.com and through the fonts here at abstract

Brendel Informatik & SoftMaker Software GmbH's Cornered Italic, SoftFonts' Ultra Serif Italic and WSI's Chisel Italic - although the last one is a bit more slanted - will all do the job except for the E. That one seems to be modified.

Because of the names of the companies that claim the copyright it is obvious that all these are copycats. But I have not found the original. The original might have the correct E. Hopefully Heron jumps in. She normally knows the name of the original.

Sorry, I'm not Heron. Nevertheless, I'm ready to name the font: Gamer Italic.

Glad to see you, koeiekat. We tried to keep the forum mouse-free as we could, but you can do this much better...

So, welcome back!

How right you are RF. Gamer Bold Italic is the one. Has the correct E and the cut-off corners instead of the rounded corners of the Cornered Italic. We now also know the origin of Cornered/Chisel: Checkmate (1972 or even earlier).

The Ultra Serif SF Italic is identical to the Cornered Italic so no need to put it in the pict.

That said, I wonder how Canada Type / Rebecca Alaccari can claim the design (2004-2006) as modeled after a few 1972 magazine advertisement letters. Some modification of the Checkmate, true, some characters added, true. But a new design? Oops ...

But then, who seems to care - see my humble thoughts in this thread.

For those interested in the details, have a look here for the character maps.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing