... I was finally able to figure out where I had installed it from originally, and that was from release 9.0 of the CorelDraw suite. Alas my old program CD for release 9 has a crack, and I cannot pull the font from it. Does anyone have a copy of version 9.0 of CorelDraw?

Thanks,

Cate

[DEL]

I believe you are mistaken about that font. Check your Corel 9 user guide. It isn't listed.

The Full Moon family was designed in 2001 by Mary Trafton and digitized by Charles Gibbons.

This is what Ulrich Stiehl (sanskritweb.net) tells us:

The "Bitstream Typeface Library" of "Type Odyssey 2" comprises the fonts supplied with CorelDraw. In addition, [Bitstream's] "Type Odyssey 2" CD contains the "Bitstream New Font Collections" of the years 2000-2002, mostly consisting of experimental "rubbish fonts".

Extract from the blurb: "Over 1,450 Fonts from International Designers and Foundries. Celebrating over 20 years of technical excellence, Bitstream charts new territory with Type Odyssey 2, a completely unlocked CD with over 1,450 fonts

from international designers and foundries. Bitstream has added new designs from 36 contributors, including 22 new typeface designers. This world-class compilation includes the Bitstream Typeface Library the Bitstream New Font Collection, and the very latest designs from respected foundries and designers worldwide. Fonts on this CD are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Windows."

At present (Nov. 2004), "Type Odyssey 2" retails at $ 1,495.00, whereas "CorelDraw 9 Graphics Suite" retails at $ 29.90. Therefore whoever buys "Type Odyssey 2", ought to have his head examined.

unquote

And, you know what? Ulrich is known for knowing what he talks about.

[DEL]

Corel costs a bit more than $29.90...;^)

Corel 9 came out in 1999, your listed release date for the font confirms it was not included with version 9. But, I had my own Corel 9 suite as proof. It may have been included in later versions, I'd have to check. I hope it was, because I like that font lol

@art life:Corel costs a bit more than $29.90...;^)

2004 it said. And today?

@art life:Corel 9 came out in 1999, your listed release date for the font confirms it was not included with version 9. But, I had my own Corel 9 suite as proof. It may have been included in later versions, I'd have to check. I hope it was, because I like that font lol

According to Ulrich the Black Cherry Moon was (is?) on the Type Odyssey 2 CD in the "Bitstream New Font Collections. So most probably not on the Corel CD.

Hm, I was sure that the Black Cherry font WAS on the CorelDraw 9 CD, and if our friend says so, then my memory has not been playing tricks on me for a change.

I really would like to install the font again, but my old CorelDraw 9 CD has a large crack and I won't be installing it from there methinks.

Cheers (and thanks too)

Cate

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing