Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Looking for the Old Cooperstown San Diego Padres font.. Ive searched and can't find it anywhere.

another pic

For the Image #1: Ornitons TS Bold

As you can see, cuts made under the opposite angle.

Thanks! Anyone else know of one that has the same cuts and angles?

[DEL]

It's been hand-drawn, Paul. Better: like Rf kindly said, the font Ornitons has been redrawn with a vector design application to look as the Padres logo.

Sergio,

Really?? So there is no font that exist? I have to make that font on my own... The W's and a few other letters are totally different though? The padres font is curved where Ornitons has sharp edges

[DEL]

I guess so, that a font like that doesn't exist. This is the ipothesis RF made: that starting from the sharp-edged Ornitons, redrawing it with a vector design application, the graphic designer obtained the Padres logo. Quite a common process in our job and safe for the client who can have a unique thing for his/her product. Just think at how many crooks could print fake shirts if it was a common font. They can anyway - redrawing from zero - but it still involves a graphic designer doing all the work.

Nice shirt and colours, by the way.

thanks sergio! That makes sense

[DEL]

My pleasure.

Try Bauhaus 93

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing