Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Can anyone help me identify this font? i've been searching the past few days with no luck.

Hm, why do you think this is digital? Every single O seems to be different. Either it is a very good worked opentype-font with lots of alternates or it is handmade. (Not so difficult as I think).

If you want something similar try Vertigo from fontoville, a font made based on the hitchcock-movieposter.

I figured it was digital because although the "O"s are different a lot of it is the same. Same 2 "L"s in "really" and "still". The "E" in "beer" has also been used in "best" and "be". Likewise with the "S", there seems to be just two, which would indicate a lower and upper case. Also, the font is being used a massive beer campaign in NZ, so is used in number of medias. I imagine it must be a custom font.

Adam, I see 3 times an A, 3 times an E, 3 times an O. Let's give the L and R the benefit of the doubt.

So you can be right. It is possible that the higher ASCII characters are used. Has happened before.

Or ... do we suddenly also have a middle case and/or a top case and/or a bottom case?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing