Does anyone know where I can find professional team fonts? Particularly the San Francisco Giants and Oakland A's. The ones I found are for the back of their jerseys'! Thanks!

I think I remeber someone saying (Geoff) that they are all hand drawn...You could do a search and find out because I know that I have seen this kind of question before.

Hi, Jonatan, welcome.

Can you be a bit more specific? For example what year and so. These teams change their logos constantly, probably because of merchandising reasons, so it is a bit difficult to know what to look for.

Maybe best to goto Sportlogos.net and give us an example of what you are looking for. Yet, please not a whole bunch in one thread.

OK Johnatan, altough I think you lost interest as you never came back, here you go: Baseball, football and hockey. For basketball? Sorry no clue.

Sorry cant help but trying to identify fonts for back of jersey as want to get my sons name tattooed in that style can you help me?

Thanks

yea, I am looking for the old school Padres font also! Sorry no help

found this font last nite - its called college codensed (mathew welch). Sorry can't help with others

Does any one know what type of font this is? Is from the jersey city giants which was the minor league team of the New York Giants in the 1937-1950 which is now the san francisco giants.

I'm looking for the San Diego Chargers Logo font. Any ideas where I can find it?

And the Padres Logo Font.

Here's the Padre's script logo if someone can id the font.

Yeah thats it.

[DEL]

The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football.

Mod edit:

link removed.

Hi I was just wondering, does anybody know what Font Type was used by the San Francisco Giants for the word "San Francisco" like the one in the image, I want to get the font and print my name using it on a jersey. If anyone knows the font, I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks :)

The San Francisco font is pretty close to the font: Ballpark Weiner The "S" is a little different. Add orange stroke around the outside and adjust the letterspacing closer. http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=ballpark

Pretty much all professional baseball teams have their own font. In fact, it's not really font but more like a logo. So it's impossible to find an exact team font since they really don't exist. If you're looking to have a jersey made or something like that...sweatshirt, jacket... etc... etc.. you'll need to go to a place like Dick's Sporting goods who has MLB Licensing to do that. I have tried many fonts when building pony and club baseball team websites.... none are perfect. Believe me... I've searched and searched for hours for certain fonts. What I mentioned earlier is what I found out. They are logo's not fonts. Bummer...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing