Font Identification Request: Resolved

i was wondering if anyone knows which font this is?

I checked the 'Old English' section and it's not there.

It's not the 'Tfu Tfu' font as most people think it to be.

For some reason i keep thinking 'Goblin King' or something

D&D-esque. The font originally is not on a curve but was altered that way.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanx

hayz

See what I mean Geoff? This one is yours. I pass.

who's Geoff and what do u mean?

Did i offend you somehow?

Has nothing to do with you personally dougie. Just pointing out something to Geoff.

Um..okay. If it's the issue of me not uploading any fonts, then i apologise. A friend gave a great reccmmendation of the site, so i figured i'd ask. Sorry if i posted with poor forum etiquette.

Not even that dougie. You've done nothing wrong. Nothing at all. This is just something between Geoff and The Kat.

Dougie, is the font from the sample clean or is it destructed like that? If it is clean, the base is Olde English, a revival by Dieter Steffmann. You may also have a look at English Towne there for similar feelings. And all the others, too.

BTW, what does the "Goblin King" look like? And Dougie, you made everything right. There is no forum-rule to first post a font and then ask. How could that be? No, everything fine, let's be happy alltogether.

Dougie,

We had in another thread a long discussion about gothic typefaces and how popular they've become lately.

Between musical artists and tattoo artists, some of us have just given up on IDing them. Geoff however is our gothic volunteer...

thanx for clearing things up. I wasn't upset, just was under the assumption that there was a faux pas on my part.

the font is grungey and destructed as the example shows. I'm familiar with the fonts u suggested and made

sure to double check. But you are close, essentially a dirty Old English style font. I'm not sure if 'Goblin King' is the correct name, for some reason that's just what kept popping in my head. Thanx for the help and consideration tho. I greatly appreciate it.

German Underground is similar.

http://www.dafont.com/german-underground.font?text=SIECA

HOLY CRAP! That's totally it!!! I don't know who you are but i definitely owe u BIG TIME. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, u don't know how much u just saved my a$$. Thank you once again!

I'm not sure if u actually happened to notice just by reading the post or actually searching but either way thank you once again for the help.

dougie d

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing