Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hi there. I'm trying to find the square type of font used in the opening intro of the SciFi Channel version Battlestar Galactica. It's the one that says how many survivors there are and that "the Cylons were created by man" etc. It is a fairly commonly used font that has been used in all sorts of TV shows and movies but it doesn't seem to be among the 10,000+ on this site.

Can someone please give me a name for this font?

Sorry, no. Not until you show a sample. Frankly, even if I would have seen this show (which I haven't) I am not sure if I would have remembered the typeface you are talking about.

In short: Show an image, then your chances increase immensly that you'll get an proper answer.

Something like this?

Battlestar is in Eurostile Extended

Don't know Galactica...

And GALACTICA is (almost) Battlestar. But we still don't know if this is what down under wants.

Thanks for your help so far. It's not the actual Galactica Font I need. I already have that. It is a different font that is used in the opening intro. It was also used on the Enemy of the State movie poster and is used on all sorts of other shows and movies. Have attached Enemy of the State poster as example. It is this squareish font that I need.

Thanks in advance.

Bank Gothic

Thank you so much, Heron!!

yw and merry xmas...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing