I downloaded the Pak Nastaleeq (Beta Version) font from this site: http://www.nlauit.gov.pk/downloads.htm

It is a Windows TrueType font. The problem I have with this font is that while it installs on my computer, the letters do not connect. Is there any way (software, etc.) to get this font to work properly (have the letters connect)?

I am using Mac OS X 10.4.8.

If this is the wrong place to post this, could you point me to the correct place?

Thank you.

The problem is probobly that the font is a WINDOWS true type and your trying to put it on a MAC. Windows and Macs dont mix.

Dear Parker,

That is not true about the fonts anymore. As soon as System 10 was introduced to the MAC it allowed us to use .ttfs that were made for IBM and IBM compatibles.

Dear Loakas,

I have followed your link - and found the beta font. If you remove the words (Beta Release) and the extra space so it reads Pak Nastaleeq.ttf -- it should be fine. I'm on 10.3.9 and it is okay here with my software. And as the person who made it said Beta Release - chances are a kerning table has not been made yet. Therefore, you may either kern it manually when you use it -- or create your own kerning chart for it. Better yet, you can wait till the real version is released.

does Pak Nastaleeq (Beta Version) font work with mahir urdu in office 2002. on mine it does not work.please advice me what shall i do thankyou please reply pervaz55@msn.com

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing