I am looking for a free download to the Magneto font, or one that is similiar to it

Try Lakeshoredrive by Nick Curtis.

Sorry, not close enough. Doesn't have all the "curls" like Magneto. Anything closer?

@mrs 23:... the Magneto font, or one that is similiar to it

Well, if the Lakeshoredrive isn't close enough you may want to try this perfect match.

Edit:

If that is too close try the Velocette.

Kat must have had a bad holiday. Or else a real smart a$$. Ask for help here? HA !!! Look at the two fonts, Magneto and Lakeshoredrive. Not even close. If you can't find one just admit it.

Never bothered to look at the Velocette - did you? And, again, not close enough? Get the perfect match.

Not close enough I can understand. But I still don't get why LakeshoreDrive is considered "Not even close". Maybe mrs23 is a capitalist and has never bothered about these lower things?

Or maybe my a$$ isn't smart enough?

Relax, dear KKat, mrs 23 asked for a free download of Magneto. And she won't get that here, as this is a legal site. Do you speak russian, Ma'm?

Where do I find the first Velocette that you posted? I do a search on your site and only find the second one. It is the CAPTIAL letters that is making the difference, not the lower case ones. Yes, the lower case letters are very similar and could pass.

Never mind, I realize that the first one was done in Magneto Bold. Guess I will look elsewhere.

@mrs 23:... Guess I will look elsewhere.

Don't bother #23. You will not find something more similar to the Magneto than these two. So I recommend the perfect match.

Again, dear KKat, this M'am isn't looking for similars, she is looking for the real one. But with the hand in others coat pocket.

Anyway, thanks for showing Velocette, was a new one for me. Nice, indeed.

Yep. That's why I pointed #23 to the perfect match.

The Velocette is a sort of rarity, Very hard to find. I only encountered it once some years ago when someone was not very careful - to say the least. Never seen it again.

Adding, you know what Swallow, #23's a$$ isn't very smart. I'd say pretty dumb. I asked Big Sister and got 3 direct links right away. Conclusion: #23 probably has a dumb a$$. But then, #23 is pretty low. Should have opted for #1.

nice font

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing