Font Identification Request: Resolved

I know it's prob right in front of me but I am trying to find this font, any help directing me towards it will be GREATLY appreciated

TY :)

Futura Extrabold probably.

Adding to swallows correct (of course) answer, ExtraBold is the Adobe version. Bitstream calls it Extra Black.

Thank you for the (of course correct) additional information. ;-)

Good morning! Long time no see.

And a good morning to you.

Yes, right. I'm ashamed, but I had a lot to do at work and additionally with the organizing for the baptism-ceremony and everything else for my son. But, phew, it happened this saturday. Nice sunny weather, good food, excellent wine and it seems that everyone was happy. And so I am.

*wave*

TY! :D:D:D

I found this one for free and just used transform tool to manipulate it "upward".

[link erased]

Never would have known what to look for though if not for the great help here :)

Sorry to say this, maiden. But if you find a commercial font for free that doesn't mean it is legal. And although this is a site dedicated to free LEGAL fonts, we are not happy with things they are illegal. (If it weren't for the ethics alone, there are a lot of lawyers watching ...)

Anyway, thanks for the effort and the coming back. You are welcome.

Sorry you felt the link needed removing, as I said it wasn't the commercial one... I had to manipulate it to make it resemble what I wanted.

TY for the heads up

:)

Hi Maiden, if it was not a commercial one then what was the name of the font?

It was the Futura Bold italic or so in a "free" download. If I remember well …

I'm so confused o_0

Font name: Futuri Extra Bold Oblique

That clarifies that one. Tks.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing