Hi everybody... I recently had a dying hard drive.. My husband was a sweetie who backed up my PC for me, and changed to a different hard drive. He forgot to back up my fonts. :( For the last few weeks, I've been seeking out my missing fonts as best as I can, But I cannot for the life of me find some of them. The latest missing font is : "SentryBlack" You can see an example of it in the text on these designs.

http://www.cafepress.com/ballnchainjm

If at all possible, I'd like the exact same font, so that I do not have to redo my shirts, but a very very similar one may work for this design, as not much was done in raster.

Any help will be appreciated!

Which one of the bunch out there?

All of them. :)

the page, under the links has shirts that use the font.

If you need a wider sample, the links go to other pages with other designs, all use the same font.

the logo up top also uses the 'sentryblack' font.

In that case your Sentry is a Century Schoolbook copy.

Ok..

Do you know of a free version?

Thanks. :)

Yes, plenty. But you would not want to use a copy for your business, would you?

Yes, since my business has made less than 100$ in a year so far, and my husband just got laid off, and I have a 18 month old to support...

Yes, I do. :)

Every font I have is a free font, that allows commercial either by adding a link, or I have received permission from the creator to use it.

Those last ones, I will give the creator something for when I make the $1000 a month or more some shop owners do.. but as you can see, I'm still far from there.

(I HAVE made progress... most of my $100 is from the last 2 months.)

No ideas of a free alternate for a broke mamma?

By the way, everyone...

Let me clarify something.

I am looking for a legal to use font similar in feel/look to the font in question. Not necessarily an exact match (although closer is better.)

I do NOT want an illegal knock-off... I'm not asking anyone to incriminate themselves by pointing me to one.

If the only answer I can receive here is "There is no legal to use similar font to the one in question that I'm aware of" I will be satisfied with that answer, and will truly appreciate the help. ( Although I obviously will prefer it if you DO know of one. ;) )

Thanks all!!

CAT

*PS.. this is the last time I will post on this topic if I get no further reply... :) I just thought maybe this info needed added to my request.

There are 2 around that I can only find in the dungeons and nowhere else. The Geneva by the long gone Brendel Informatik and the NewMilleniumschlbksh by soft horizons, also long gone from the font scene.

Other fonts from both sources now circulate in the public domain.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing