Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I would be interested in learning the names of the fonts used by Urban Outfitters, particularly the font they are currently using for the links on the left side - the all-caps type that looks italicized. Someone on another forum said they were fairly sure that these fonts were all commissioned by UO, but I remember seeing this particular font, or one very similar to it, in an ad for the Air Force (it may have been in National Geographic) which I would have scanned, but unfortunately my mother didn't know I was saving it and threw it away. If it helps at all, I think it read "For some people, the future really is up in the air."

Is it possible that it's a more common font in uppercase and italicized, but I don't recognize it? Does anyone know what this font is, or the names of some fonts that are similar to it?

urban outfitters website: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com

Poster Bodoni I think. I'm not sure about the E. But the sample is rather fuzzy.

Sorry I can't find a better sample. I'll keep looking.

Poster Bodoni is the one used for the headers on the menu, thanks! I still don't know what this italicized one is, though.

Also Bodoni. This time the Bold Italic.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing