reply   forum
    Looking for the Barbie Font ! !
    Lady Ra
    Sep 20th, 2006 / quote / 222.154.*.1*
    Hey All,

Just looking to see if there is anybody out there in the font forum that could help me locate and obtain the Barbie styled font. Any help would be much appreciated.

Have A Good Day :D :D

Lady Ra
    site moderator Schwalbenkoenig
    Sep 21st, 2006 / quote / 212.33.*.3*
    Hmm, Lady Ra, usually you'll get no ID without a pic. But in that case ... If you are looking for the logo see this thread and this one, too. So: Handmade, maybe Mattel designed a typeface out of it, but I don't know. If you want something else, from the promotions or else, please show a picture. Have a good day, too.
    Lady Ra
    Sep 21st, 2006 / quote / 222.154.*.1*
    Hey Schwalben Koenig, thank you for the help and direction to the correct threads, I was just having no luck doing Google searches and other methods :P and will show a picture next time ...

Have A Good Day :D
    Kurbyy01
    Jul 9th, 2007 / quote / 64.231.*.1*
    i was wondering if still have the site for the barbie font i need it really badly and if you do can you PLEASE!! send me the link
    Thank You

Kurbyy01
    lewynn
    Jul 9th, 2007 / quote / 71.36.*.2*
    I've got the word Barbie in a Corel file, do you need just the word or do you want to be able to type something else?

Les
    Kurbyy01
    Jul 9th, 2007 / quote / 64.231.*.1*
    I want to be able to type something else
    lewynn
    Jul 10th, 2007 / quote / 71.36.*.2*
    onhands
    Jun 23rd, 2011 / quote / 86.123.*.1*
    thank lista, is usefull your link, maybee is necesary an site for program is used for make that fonts.
    If wanna download program, i recomand this site whith software.

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Register

Name
    Email
    Password

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?