Hey All,

Just looking to see if there is anybody out there in the font forum that could help me locate and obtain the Barbie styled font. Any help would be much appreciated.

Have A Good Day :D :D

Lady Ra

Hmm, Lady Ra, usually you'll get no ID without a pic. But in that case ... If you are looking for the logo see this thread and this one, too. So: Handmade, maybe Mattel designed a typeface out of it, but I don't know. If you want something else, from the promotions or else, please show a picture. Have a good day, too.

Hey Schwalben Koenig, thank you for the help and direction to the correct threads, I was just having no luck doing Google searches and other methods :P and will show a picture next time ...

Have A Good Day :D

i was wondering if still have the site for the barbie font i need it really badly and if you do can you PLEASE!! send me the link

Thank You

Kurbyy01

I've got the word Barbie in a Corel file, do you need just the word or do you want to be able to type something else?

Les

I want to be able to type something else

http://fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!40297~Barbie~font.html

Maybe???

thank lista, is usefull your link, maybee is necesary an site for program is used for make that fonts.

If wanna download program, i recomand this site whith software.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing