Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I am making a latch hook pillow for my son in college. This font is used, but I don't know its name. Can you help?

I think you are looking at a modification of the Yearbook Outline (Monotype, now Agfa), also known as Princetown (Corel and URW), Ivy League Outline (SFWTE) and Letterman (WSI).

@Nancy:I am making a latch hook pillow ...

Just curiosity ... what the heck is a latch hook pillow? I've been staring at this, I've learned reading to see what the dictionary says, I've asked others -people that is, not cats - who understand and speak English (the King's/Queen's) but all I've seen is rolling eyeballs.

So, what the heck is a latch hook pillow?

I think I'm going to bump this one until the latch hook pillow secret has been revealed.

Yeah, I want to know, too ...!

http://www.latchhookrugs.com/howto.shtml

LOL - Kat - I see you never learned the finer graces of sitting home doing needlepoint...

According to the Webster encyclopedic dictionary there is no such thing as a latch hook. But with your explanation - thanks - thanks - thanks (also in the name of the King of Swallowland) I understand that it is probably crochet, one of the Queen's finer arts. Indeed, never tried that which is sort of weird considering that I have 10 of these needles builld-in plus 4 up front to keep everything in place. I think I'll try these on a pillow tonight.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing