I have earlier downloaded both these fonts. (Blazing and BrockScript) Now I want to make som rubberstamps with words and sentences on them, using these fonts. Where do I get the right permission for that? I'v searched the whole web, and cant fint the "owner" of these fonts.

Can someone help me?

Well, *cough* no wonder.

I'm sad to say this but Blazing seems to be a knockoff of ITC Blaze.

For BrockScript I don't know because I haven't found a reference of that font, yet. Did you download it here?

Thanks a lot! :-) The Brockscript was on my computer when I got it.

BrockScript, Fait par un inconnu - date stamp August 1996, has l lot in common with script fonts like Mea Culpa and Jacky O. But I have not seen a commercial version so I think it is OK to use it.

I have to correct myself. The BrockScript [also out there as Brock] is a funny thing. Looks like someone [in France?] has been naughty.

The capitals of the BrockScript are copied from the Balmoral [Letraset] and the lower case letters are a copy of the Amazone [Tetterode], cloned as Amaze. So, it is not a clone. It is a child. A real child, with the genes from both dad and mom. Who is dad and who is mom? You figure it out.

Ah thank you dear KKat. I knew this thing looks familiar, but couldn't put a finger on it. Well, I'd say it IS a Bastard! ;-)

Koiekat

wow.. I'm impressed what you found out and of your knowledge! Interesting and fun to read about ! Thanks! :-)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing