Im stuck trying to find a font to use with my logo any suggestions??? The company is a fire and security company and im not sure what would look nice. At the miniute im just using tahoma (a bit plain and boring)!

My site were you can see the logo is at http://www.cfs-fire.co.uk

Thanks all

You may want to look at another typeface but you may also wonder why you would. You're selling security, right? Therefore your company logo should have an aura of thoroughness. Which prohibits any - ANY - fancy, jolly, etc typeface. You should stick to a sans serif, in my humble opinion. Tahoma, in your case, is 'as good' as many others. But then, I'm only the Kat. Ask Heron ...

EDIT:

What does that blue blob stand for?

The blob??? Not sure really just something i had its something a lot of people have looked at asked what the reason for it. But they remember it as the secuirty company with the strange logo! :)

Your right i dont waht anything to fancy or flashy or silly but the tahoma, just looks a little bit to plain. Sans serif is a little bit better but im not sure.

Im really after something plain and simple but with slightly rounded text to go with the logo but still plain!

Yes i can be an pain in the a*s.

Cheers,

Adding some distinction yet maintaining authority? How about one of my favorites; the Optima?

Edit:

To match your current logo

I have used Optima Bold, kerning set at 300 except for e[space]&[space] which have a kerning of 100.

also, do not use the same font for the text under the company name. it reduces the significance of the face in the logo.

Excactly, Alex.

Excellent ver very slight change but seems to fit just so much better!!

Thanks guys.

Good. Now all you need to do is buy the font. Commercial use, true?

From seeing your logo I would say keep the font simple and boring, just like you've got. I don't think you should distract from the symbol. Maybe try placing the symbol over the text & increacing the size of CFS. Or combine the 3 initials over the symbol; goes towards creating brand recognition and eventually balance of text is dropped off .

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing