Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hi i have been looking all over the web for this font but so far it's no where to been seen...all i know about this font is that it was used for Paris Hilton's perfume called paris pink....

Thanks,

Angelle

There are lots of similar script fonts, but I can't identify this particular one. However, you might check out MyFonts.com. They have a function called "What the Font" that's good for identifying product-specific fonts.

Looks like a slightely modified Snell Roundhand Script

I'm with you Swallow. 100% Snell with the swash taken off the P.

It is exactly what I thought. Thanks for confirming, dear KKat.

And, for those interested, the Snell also lives under these names: Bravo Script, Cursive Elegant, Cygnet Round, Heil Script, Rose Round, Roundhand, Script Roundhand, Shell, Signet and Snellbound. And the list is not complete.

thankyou to all of you who commented...snell does look a lot like the font that i am after...thankyou again :)

Angelle

@angelle:...snell does look a lot like the font that i am after...

lookalotlike??? Play a little wit size for caps and lc, fiddle with kearning and voilá.

lookalotlike ... c'mon.

help! urgent! please tell me at what website i can download the Snell font? please please i need it badly?

thanks

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing