Font Identification Request: Resolved

the font on my pic do you know it's name?

You havn't got a better img?

Anyway, I don't have it. Maybe someone else recognizes this?

violation, is not EXACT match but quite close

actually i think it IS exact match...

Shame on me. Missed that one, sitting in the wrong dungeon. You are absolutely right Alex, Violation is the exact match.

I, however have a version that includes some copyright and designers info: ©1993, 1997 Kiwi Media, Inc. Designed by Eric Oehler. Interested?

The version I have also has more detail ... it seems ...

Well, if you want to know more about Kiwi-Media, mastermind Eric Oehler and the most popular typeface Morpheus just click the links.

And again, thanks thou Swallow. Looks like I've got the original. Now thrown into the dungeon where it should have been in the first place.

You know, you are always welcome, KKat. And , by the way, it is no sport in cloning a typeface which was always a freeware, so no surprise you (and millions of others) have the original. Or am I getting something wrong?

No, your'e not wrong at all. There is indeed no sport at all and it does not make any sense too to make a clone of a font that is already free in the first place. Why people still do it ? Now you or someone tell me. Because I can't get the idea. Just offered Alex to swap the badly scanned copy with the original. With your link I suppose this will happen. Why have rubbish when you can have the real thing? Right?

haha... ok, send it over, ill do some swapping... :)

(email, since i have to swap it out of the zip file, etc..)

thanks girls!

Done. Yet, how come latifa barutwanayo never responded?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing