I need a font or two that have a dingbat of an angel or bird wing and

one of a bat or demon wing, they cannot be solid, outlined preffered and

they cant be "dark flame/El&Font Gothic!" i know it's a lot to ask

but i would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

-much abliged, Jonathan

Just the wings? Never seen that. But if you goto http://www.katsfunfonts.com/ and kindly ask she may make it for you. I remember she once offered so. But that was a while ago.

Success.

I need a font of the cartoon film,'Brother Bear'. Could anyone tell me where to find it or if anyone could submit it?

Better start a new thread for a new request.

also, i have added "Bother Brear" font which claims to be a font for "Brother Bear" cartoon. It is still on the front page, and you can get it if you search for 'brother bear'. Have you tried searching before posting?

The one you have posted, Alex. is in fact one called Bother Bear. Notice the missing 'r'? A not perfect but much better version can be found here. Also free.

Well, *cough*, the one available here is in fact called Bother Brear (as Alex pointed out, with the r jugelled in different places) while I think the original typeface for Brother Bear was inspired by Glasgow, which itself was inspired by the handwriting of Charles Mackintosh. Nope! Architect, no apples. Thanks for listening.

And coming back to the original request: Did you search for terms like "wing", "bat", "angel" or "demon" right here? Anything you like? No? Go to Identifont department picture fonts and try it there, too.

@Schwalben Koenig:... I think the original typeface for Brother Bear was inspired by Glasgow, which itself was inspired by the handwriting of Charles Mackintosh. ...

Thanks. Inspired by? ... Some need little inspiration,

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing